Sunday, July 6, 2014

Going Natural - Part 2

My Supplement Regiment

I want to say thank you for all of you who have been patient while I took some time off to work on my business - has been very hectic and stressful.

I am still blown away by the number of people finding this blog - over 5,000.  As I have always stated - if this blog helps one person get their diabetes under control, than I along with God are very satisfied.

I want to welcome the new readers and we have added three new countries, Chile, Bulgaria, and Mexico.  I cannot see who you are - just what country you are signing in from.  As a group, we have now reached 20 countries around the world.  I am amazed at how God works and helps deliver a message that might help someone.

I have not been as regimented as I used to be about my blood sugar levels, blood pressure, or weight.  As I mentioned in the last post, I have been doing well and decided I would reward myself by not living in the diabetes prison - constant struggle.  Some weeks I am good and some days I say forget it.  I should not be saying this to any of you - but I do know how much this beast inside all of us can drive us on a daily basis.

My last A1c (90 days average) was 6.4.  It has been at this level for one year and I have now celebrated my one year of being medicine free.  Once again, I am not against medicines and do not encourage people to take my route.  I was born and raised by a Mom who just thought medicines and drugs were not good and God had better medicines for us all.

As you see, I do take 2 baby Aspirins and if you have been watching the news - this is even being challenged.  Since I am a candidate for heart attack and my family has a history - doctors say it is a good idea to take them.  Trust me, I am doing my research.

I am going to share my supplement list below.  I am also listing the manufacturer as we will discover through this series - you have to be careful with supplements - they are not regulated.  I have learned to trust one source for my diabetes supplements as they have been put together by a doctor who specializes in diabetes and runs her own clinic.  This has caused me to trust her a little more than other sources.

My regiment of supplements include supplements for my diabetes.  It also includes supplements for my heart (blood pressure), and for just natural ph balance.  I am also a disabled veteran who received 20% damage to my knees, so I take joint supplements as well.

Manufacturer
Vitamin
Contents
Units
Daily
Newport Natural Health
Complete Glucose Support
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
183 mg
3


Chromium (as chromium dinicocysteinate) - Zychrome brand chromium dinicocysteinate
133 mcg



Berberine (as berberine HCl)
333 mg



Alpha lipoic acid
200 mg



Gymnema sylvestre (leaf) standardized extract
133 mg



Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Povidone, Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Silicon Dioxide, and Maltodextrin
Other ingredients

Newport Natural Health
Complete Probiotic Solution with FOS / vegetarian based

Bi-04 -
Bifidobacterium lactis
2 billion CFU

1


La-14 - Lactobacillus acidophilus
2 billion CFU




Ls-33 -
Lactobacillus salivarius 
2 billion CFU




Lc-11 - Lactobacillus casei
2 billion CFU




Lp-115 - Lactobacillus plantarum 
2 billion CFU




FOS (fructo oligo saccharides)
500 mg


Newport Natural Health
Ultimate Greens with pH Boost
Proprietary pH Balancing Blend: Beet (root), Pumpkin (fruit), Broccoli (floret), Pear (fruit), Amino Acid Blend (L-Lysine, Histidine, Arginine), Apple Pectin, Sprout Blend (Broccoli Sprout, Daikon Radish Sprout, Red Radish Sprout), Ancient Sprouts Blend (Barley Sprout, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Millet sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout), Nutrim® Oat Bran, Lemon (fruit), Lime (fruit), Pea (pod), Parsley (leaf), Papaya (fruit), Asparagus (aerial), Spinach (leaf), Carrot (root)
1000 mg
3


Proprietary ORAC Plus Blend:
 ORAC Blend [Broccoli Sprout concentrate, Onion (bulb) Extract, Tomato (fruit) concentrate, Broccoli (floret) concentrate, Carrot (root) concentrate, Spinach (leaf) concentrate, Kale (leaf) concentrate, Brussels Sprout (aerial) concentrate], NORAC Blend [Green Coffee (berry) extract, Acerola (fruit) extract, Camu Camu (fruit) concentrate, Quercetin, Acai (fruit) concentrate, Mangosteen (fruit) concentrate], SORAC Blend [Green Tea (leaf) extract, Apple (fruit) extract, Elderberry (fruit) concentrate, Black Soybean Hull extract, Blue Corn extract], HORAC Blend [Turmeric (root) extract, Garlic (bulb) concentrate, Basil (leaf) concentrate, Oregano (leaf) concentrate, Cinnamon (bark) concentrate], SOAC Blend [Black currant (fruit) extract, Blueberry (fruit) extract, Sweet Cherry (fruit) concentrate, Acai (fruit) concentrate, Blackberry (fruit) concentrate, Chokeberry (fruit) concentrate, Raspberry (fruit) concentrate, Bilberry (fruit) extract]
83.33



Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Pharmaceutical Glaze
Other ingredients

Newport Natural Health
Joint Renewal
Meriva® Phytosome [Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Extract (rhizome), Phosphatidylcholine (from soy)] (standardized to 18-22% curcuminoids)
1000 mg
2


UC-II® Standardized Chicken Cartilage (Providing 10 mg Undenatured Type II Collagen)
40 mg



Soybeans, gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, potassium chloride and silicon dioxide. Contains: soy
No Daily values established

Newport Natural Health
Complete Cardio Solution
Vitamin D3 (As cholecalciferol)
2000 IU
2


Vitamin B6 (As pyridoxine HCI)
40 mg



Vitamin B12
1000 mcg



Folic Acid
800 mcg



Coenzyme Q10
120 mg



Curcuminoid Complex (turmeric extract)
500 mg



Fish Oil Concentrate (EE
1000 mg



EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (EE)
300 mg



DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (EE)
200 mg



Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
500 mg



gelatin, glycerine, sunflower oil, purified water, natural lemon oil, yellow beeswax, silicon dioxide, turmeric dispersion in sunflower oil, tocopherol, and corn oil
Other ingredients

Various
Magnesium
Magnesium
250 mg
3
Various
Biotin
Biotin (as d-Biotin)
5000 mcg
1
Sundown Naturals
Saw Palmetto
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (fruit)
900 mg
1
Topcare
Aspirin
Aspirin
81 mg
2

As you can see, I have learned to take a well balanced supplement regiment.  I have gotten myself off all medicines and I am continuing to research additional supplements that might help.

Through this series I will reveal my findings and what I have done with the research.

Thank you again and I do appreciate all my readers.  You are a very special group to me and I feel very connected to all of you even thought I only know a handful of you.  If you do want to reach out and feel comfortable doing so - I love the emails and getting to know everyone.

May God grant us the ability to learn about his natural healing methods without being tricked by Big Pharma or Big Advertisers creating products that do not help us at all.  We are so hungry for help in this dreadful disease we sometimes fall for anything.  Please protect us God from those who want to prey on our illness.  Please be with all of us through this series to explore what might be the truth.

Bob,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions - looking to getting some good discussions going. Tell me what you have tried and what has or has not worked.

Thanks for the support