Thursday, October 10, 2013

Food Supplement Program

Too Much - Too Little - Just Right

I took my vitals again this evening versus in the morning
BS - 97
BP 125/75 - HR 70 (home machine)

I am really blown away by everyone's support.  By that I mean the number of people who enter each day and read this blog or have subscribed to getting the email.  We have reached people in 5 countries - that is right - this is going international.  I hope someone there will benefit from this and that is all I can ask.

I have made many changes to my life style and one of those is the amount of supplements or food additives I now take.  I realize the chart below may be difficult to read but enlarge your browser and it should work.

I have no idea if I am taking too much, too little, or just right.  What I have found is the FDA is willing to establish a MINIMUM required to sustain a healthy norm - whatever that means.  But they will not tell us when we might be taking too much.  As I did my research - no one has to identify what % sugar meets the required minimum - I find it odd they have not established a minimum or maximum

In addition to the items below, I take a One-A-Day (mainly out of habit), 2 baby aspirin, and biotin.

About three months ago I discovered, a doctor in California that works to manage diabetes naturally.  She has developed a supplement that appears to do very well for managing blood sugar levels.  I think it really helps me but I am doing so many things it really is hard to tell if there is one magic bullet.

As you can see, I get the most bang for my buck out of the spurilina and Akea essentials.  I add one tablespoon to my green drink of the spurilina and one scoop of Akea Essentials.  Then in the afternoon, I have another Akea Essentials in my afternoon water.

So without FDA guidelines to help us figure out if we are taking too much, we are left to manage as we always do - by monitoring and getting to know our bodies.  I suggest talking it over with your doctor as well. 

As always, may God bless each of you and thanks for the support.

Bob,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or suggestions - looking to getting some good discussions going. Tell me what you have tried and what has or has not worked.

Thanks for the support